Among the pioneering adventurers who have hired her include people in the public eye, elite sport, corporate leaders, professional coaches and super-ambitious business owners. Rachel’s the first person in the world to be awarded the Postgraduate Diploma in the Neuroscience of Leadership.
Main online presence:
Have you ever felt that you are giving so much to others that there’s not much left in the tank for you?
Have you ever finished your working day and thought, “I don’t know how much value they got from that,” or “I have not got everything done,”?
Would you like to increase your confidence and take your career to the next level?
In this fun, interactive and uplifting session you will learn key insights from neuroscience and supervision so that you will:
- Learn and decide which strategies, based on neuroscience, will work for you
- Be more consistent in looking after yourself and reducing unnecessary stress
- Have fun connecting with other participants as you explore your discoveries and breakthroughs together
- Implement your learning immediately with your next client or your next group.
3 takeaways from the session:
- Learn the strategies that work for your brain so that you work with it, not against it
- Increase your confidence, motivation and job satisfaction
- Know the ghosts you’re bringing into the learning environment – and what to do about them!